As adults, we begin to follow a new set of rules and understand over time that we’re interesting to ourselves only. There’s no one to push us toward success. And ultimately, there are always going to be people who are smarter, better, and more attractive than us. So here’re simple truths we’ve all come to understand at some point or another in our lives.
Other videos you might like:
10 Early Signs of a Toxic Relationship https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEUw8-LnhwI&
This Surprising Test Will Reveal the Truth About You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv3X5uHGKKs&
6 Psychological Habits That’ll Make You a Loser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcCdm9AfZvs
You’ll have to study your whole life 0:31
Your problems don’t mean anything to your employer 1:18
Your parents aren’t always right 2:09
Body positivity doesn’t mean the absence of self-care 2:49
Appearance does matter 3:49
Friends will stop inviting you out if you keep flaking on them 4:39
No one will appreciate your sacrifices 5:23
You are defined by your own personal choices 5:56
There’s always someone better than you 6:42
You’re not the center of the universe 7:19
You won’t get a special prize for overtime 8:03
A relationship isn’t the key to happiness 8:52
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– o be a really valuable expert in your field, you have to always be ready to learn something new and continue to beef up your qualifications.
– No one is gonna treat you differently at work just because you’re taking care of a sick relative or you have 3 kids to work your schedule around.
– As we grow up, we stop treating our parents’ words and actions as an unquestionable truth. At some point, we realize that moms and dads are just ordinary people.
– Letting your body-positivity threaten your health is never an option.
– Although they say you shouldn’t, the cold hard fact is that people do judge a book by its cover.
– If you keep flaking all the time, your friends will just assume that you’re not interested in hanging out with them, so they’ll stop inviting you.
– No one actually needs your sacrifices, and, more often than not, people feel awkward or even annoyed by such obtrusiveness.
– You’re the only person who’s responsible for your actions or for what kind of life you have. If you don’t know French, that’s because you didn’t learn it.
– Getting old and seeing your face and body change over time might upset you, but there’s nothing else that can be done about that except for welcoming those changes with your head held high.
– Don’t put yourself under such huge pressure that doesn’t do your mental or physical health any good.
– Before you decide that you’re ready to find someone to share your life with, you should learn to be happy on your own.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: