If you are after perfect physical, mental, and spiritual harmony, you might be able to find it in Qigong (pronounced “chee-gung”). This is a Chinese technique that combines very particular physical and meditative exercises. Practicing them on a regular basis not only improves your physical and mental health but also prolongs your life. Let’s try to practice them together!
What Qigong is 0:57
Warming up 2:59
Strengthening your kidneys and back 4:33
Straightening your back 5:19
Stress relief exercise 6:00
Stretching your back 6:49
Music: 1) Pop Star by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
2) Carefree Melody by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
– Qigong appeared in ancient China. This technique dates back to 1100 BCE and has accumulated about 3,000 years of history! It’s a special practice for both the mind and the body that takes care of a person’s wellness, helps to support emotional and mental strength, and lowers stress levels.
– The Masters believe that breathing with a particular technique can improve your general wellbeing and prolong your life.
– First of all, a warm-up relaxes your muscles and makes your body softer. This, in turn, prevents you from getting an accidental injury during your practice. Secondly, warming up makes your blood move faster.
– Strengthening your kidneys and back makes your back stronger and stimulates kidney function.
– A lot of people include back straightening in their everyday practice because of its numerous advantages. It corrects your posture, improves your vision, strengthens and straightens your back, and improves the circulation of oxygen in your blood.
– Stress relief exercise relaxes the whole body. In addition, it exercises your waist area, which is great for your kidneys and spleen.
– Stretching your back increases the capacity of your lungs, provides your body with energy, and improves the function of your liver, kidneys, stomach, and intestines.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: