How to clean your smartphone and other dirty gadgets. We’ve all been in this situation: you buy a brand-new and beautiful gadget, but it looks completely different just a month later. Thanks, dust and dirt! But don’t worry! There are a couple of genius cleaning hacks for pretty much every device out there. Just a couple of minutes and your phone or keyboard will look like they came straight out of the box.
Clean your speakers using a lint roller 0:55
Clean your earbuds using a toothbrush 1:36
Clean wires using an eraser 2:51
Clean your headphone jack using an interdental brush 3:31
Clean your keyboard using tape 4:11
Clean your gadget’s screen with a microfiber cloth 4:55
Clean USB ports using a self-made plate 5:36
Clean your glass phone screen with paper 6:29
– Speakers are a magnet for all the dust on the planet. In this situation, it’s a simple lint roller that will come to your rescue. Just roll it over the speakers, and it will get all the dust off.
– A toothbrush is great not only for your teeth but for your earbuds as well. There are a lot of hard-to-reach areas there, which is why they’re so hard to clean properly.
– An eraser will clean all the dirt right off your earphones in seconds, making them perfectly white, black, or brightly colored again.
– The headphone jack is definitely one of the most problematic areas. You can clean it with an interdental brush.
– No matter how impossible it seems to pull all the dirt and crumbs out of the areas in between the keys, Scotch tape will do it in one simple move.
– Use microfiber cloths to clean your device’s screen. They will be just as effective and won’t leave any unwanted scratches or spots.
– Apply Stickum to the stick or plate (which should be a bit narrower than the USB post itself). Don’t forget to spread the glue evenly on the Stickum so that there are no bumps that can make it difficult to remove the plate from the USB port afterward. When the glue dries, it’s cleaning time! Put the Stickum side of the plate into the USB port, pull it out, and enjoy your super-clear device!
– For liquid crystal displays, mix distilled water and white vinegar in a 1:1 ratio, and put this mixture in a spray bottle. Turn off your device, find a soft cloth, spray the mixture onto it, and wipe the screen.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: