The Bermuda Triangle is one of the biggest mysteries in the world. This region, shaped in the form of a triangle, is situated in the North Atlantic Ocean between Miami, Puerto Rico, and Bermuda. More than 150 planes, cargo ships, and smaller vessels have met their demise in this cursed area. Even with modern technology and communication systems, vessels still keep vanishing. The latest discovery may shed a different light on the eternal enigma.
The most recent accident 1:45
The methane gas theory 5:12
Wormholes theory 5:44
Waterspouts theory 6:06
A hole in the electromagnetic forces of the planet 6:27
The human error theory 6:47
The alien theory 7:11
Enormous rogue waves 7:49
Holes in the sea 10:05
– The most recent accident was also the most disastrous for the last 30 years, and it happened on October 1, 2015. That day, the huge cargo ship SS El Faro went missing in the area of the Bermuda Triangle. The search continued for weeks, and SS El Faro was finally spotted. It was positioned upright and in one piece at a depth of 15,000 ft in the Atlantic. The search party found no trace of the crew.
– Some researchers believe that ships and planes crash and disappear in the area due to methane gas. And it has indeed been proved that there are massive stores of this gas in some areas of the ocean floor. Therefore, when gas is released into the water, the process can sink ships and make planes crash.
– The wormholes theory is preferred by those who love sci-fi. In short, a wormhole is a space-time shortcut. While the existence of wormholes hasn’t been proven yet, this doesn’t stop some people from believing that this phenomenon is what causes vanishings in the Bermuda Triangle.
– Waterspouts (more simply, tornados at sea) are said to have been spotted in the Bermuda Triangle. This weather phenomenon sucks water many feet up into the air. Potentially, this can make a ship disappear with eerie ease.
– Compasses are reported to malfunction in the Bermuda Triangle. This place is one of the few on Earth where compasses have problems pointing north. This can lead to sailors and pilots going off their course.
– The human error theory sounds rather disappointing for those who love mysteries! However, some people are sure that all the crashes and disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle happen due to people’s mistakes. There are too many confusing islands that are hard to distinguish from one another as well as the difficult weather condition.
– No mystery can exist without an explanation of alien interference. It’s just too convenient to blame disappearances on extraterrestrial forces. Though why aliens would choose exactly this area for their abductions remains unknown.
– The most recent findings of scientists allow them to claim that the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle has finally been solved. The culprits are huge sea monsters! But when we say “monsters,” we do not mean living creatures. They are enormous rogue waves that were believed to be a myth. Rogue waves are terrifying and anomalous. They are massive walls of water that move across the ocean. Rogue waves can have a force of 9 metric tons per square foot. To compare, the average 40-ft-high wave has a force of only 0.5 metric tons per square foot.
Subscribe to Bright Side: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: