How to make your day more productive? To have a productive day, there are things you should do every morning — and no, this doesn’t include chugging copious amounts of coffee! When you wake up, what’s the first thing you do? Check your phone? Get up and brush your teeth?
Do you know that if you’re not gulping down a nice tall glass of water, you’re doing yourself a disservice? Or that unhealthy breakfast does nothing to help your body throughout the day? Or that if you begin your day without doing any stretching or movement, you’re more likely to hurt yourself later on? So, guys, will you be able to fit these activities into your morning routine?
Other videos might like:
7 Morning Habits That Stop You from Losing Weight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5LDRkj_VkE&
Why I Started Waking Up at 5:30 AM And How It Changed My Life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmORMKTHuOs&
I Drank Water on an Empty Stomach for a Month, and This Happened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UgL_UIYvI0&
Drink a glass of water 0:43
Eat a healthy breakfast 2:21
Get up as soon as your alarm goes off 3:33
Let the sun shine in! 4:24
Get moving! 5:19
#beproductive #goodmorning #morningroutine
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Drinking water at this time helps flush out any toxins that have been sitting in your belly while you were sleeping. And since you haven’t eaten anything yet, this flush is very smooth and effective.
– Oats are a great source of protein, and they’re great for healthy digestion. That’s because they’re full of healthy vitamins, minerals, and complex carbohydrates that digest slowly in your system, keeping your blood sugar levels steady.
– When you fall asleep and wake up again 10 or 20 minutes later, you’re interrupting your sleep cycle, which will make you feel super groggy and disoriented long after you get out of bed.
– If you keep the shades drawn all morning and get ready in darkness, your body thinks it’s not time to function yet. This delays your body’s natural rhythm and gets your day off to a bad start.
– Doing mobilizing exercises in the morning is a great way to prepare your body for the day by lubricating the joints and warming up the muscles.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: