How to make more money? They say that the morning is the most important part of the day. And rich people always get the most out of the early hours. Well, actually, that’s why they’re rich. Chaotic morning always messes up the rest of the day, and you can’t be productive. So if your plan is to become rich, the millionaire morning routine is exactly what you need.
Other videos you might like:
A Simple Trick on How to Save Up A Lot of Money Fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Z0Q3E_RgU
14 Facts About Money You Should Know by Age 30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLbBFVal2CI&
11 Tips from Millionaires on How to Save Up a Lot of Money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj_oSSXnphk&
Things you should do every morning 1:09
Becoming an early bird 2:30
Trying to meditate without falling asleep 3:00
Quick workout and a cold shower. Grrr! 3:37
My favorite part of my new morning routine 4:04
Spend weekends to your advantage 4:37
One of the best ways to achieve the inner balance 5:15
The rules I created 6:28
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Tim Cook, Richard Branson, and tons of other successful people are early birds, right? So from that moment on, my alarm was set for 5:30 in the morning.
– Next up was meditation. Doing this practice in the morning allows you to connect with yourself and kick-start your day with positive energy.
– After that, it’s good to do an easy 2- to 3-minute workout.
– Practicing meditation also didn’t go so smoothly at the beginning. After trying numerous apps and techniques, I found that simple breathing works best for me.
– Having a quick workout wasn’t a problem for me. Moreover, it really helped me get in touch with my body and shake off some of the tiredness before showering.
– Making to-do lists for the day turned out to be exceptionally fulfilling and motivating. By day 10, I’d begun to make 2 lists a day: one for my personal goals and another for work tasks and responsibilities.
– About halfway through my experiment, I got into time management, which turned out to be another amazing discovery for me!
– When I found ways to upgrade my career, I turned to my personal life and added one more habit to my routine: writing morning pages. This endless stream of consciousness opened my eyes to numerous personal problems I never realized I had.
– Make it a habit to write down all the things you’re grateful for every evening.
– Stay hydrated. Toward the end of my experiment, I read that having a glass of water before breakfast helps to wake up your digestive system and set it up nicely for the day.
– Make yourself a smoothie. Natural smoothies are full of the nutrients and vitamins that your body needs as it wakes up.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: