Ah, bananas…They’re delicious, nutritious, and potentially malicious! Wait, what was that last part? How could one little banana do any harm whatsoever?! Well, what if I told you that these days some of them can easily send you to the hospital? Yeah, you’ll definitely wanna know about this, so please watch our new video!
The first case of danger 0:58
The very recent case of danger 3:40
The case with grape 4:34
How to pick apples 6:42
How to pick pears 7:33
How to pick oranges 8:27
How to pick grapes 9:12
How to pick peaches 10:07
– The first huge eye-opening case of this potassium-packed fruit’s potential danger happened back in 2013. A 29-year-old U.K. woman just bought a couple of bananas. She noticed white fuzzy spots on one of them but figured it was just mold on the peel.
– In May 2017, a 30-year-old English woman also became victim of this horrendous experience when she was about to peel her banana and noticed a white egg sac on it. This sac suddenly broke open, releasing hundreds of spiders that started crawling on her hands and arms.
– n July 2018, a Connecticut woman found the infamous and extremely deadly Black Widow in some pre-packaged grapes she’d bought at the store.
– And if just one of your apples has mold, it won’t be long till this mold spreads to other perfectly fine ones. So, it goes without saying, don’t buy or eat moldy apples!
– If the pears you’re about to buy are soft anywhere else, that’s a bad sign of overripe fruit that shouldn’t be consumed.
– Again, oranges are pretty safe from any unpleasant eight-legged surprises. But as far as consuming them goes, you wanna stay away from too soft and moldy oranges.
– The sweetest green grapes are yellow-green, and the best red ones are predominantly red. As for black grapes, it’s better to choose richly black ones.
– Peaches are delicious and all, but it can be hard to pick the best ones. The first clue of a good peach is a vibrant color. The only red flag here is lighter parts with green tones, which mean that the peach was picked way too early and won’t taste as good as a ripe one.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: