What You Can Drink Instead of Water Evry Day

How much water should you drink daily? What’s probably the most overused cliché when it comes to health advice? Say it with me: “You should drink at least 8 glasses of water every day!” But let’s be real here, how many people actually do it? Water, with all its healthy properties and zero calories, is just too plain! The good news is that there are other sources that not only keep you hydrated but also pack a flavorful punch and even have their own special health benefits!

For example, tomato juice is a great post-workout recovery drink. They are 94% H20! The other 6% of their content is taken up by vitamin C and antioxidants. This makes tomatoes perfect for your digestion, heart, and eye health. They also help prevent blood clots, detoxify your body, and lower your cholesterol.

TIMESTAMPS:
Coconut water 0:51
Aloe vera juice 1:48
Cucumber juice 2:33
Fruit-infused water 3:30
Watermelon water 4:13
Kombucha 4:45
Iced green tea 5:30
Milk 6:28
Tomato juice 6:56
Coffee 7:50

#insteadofwater #coconutwater #antioxidants

Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/

SUMMARY:
– It’s no wonder coconut water is popular among so many celebrities. It has enough electrolytes to replenish your body, a low caloric value, and tons of flavor! It’s super hydrating, fat- and cholesterol-free, and gives you more potassium than four bananas!
– Aloe vera juice has plenty of health benefits too! It’s packed with amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that can detox your body, help you lose weight, and make your skin glow.
– Back in 2016, Dr. Howard Murad studied the benefits of cucumbers for overall wellness and skin care. According to his conclusions, which were published in the Journal of Aging Research & Clinical Practice, cucumbers are loaded with antioxidants that are good for your skin and bones.
– Yes, fruit-infused water is still water. But with a sprinkle of fruity delight, it’s just so much better! Like with coconut water, you can buy it bottled and look out for added sweeteners or artificial ingredients, or you can make your own.
– Like with cucumbers, watermelons are 92% water. So it comes as no surprise that this fruit is exceptionally hydrating. And according to a 2009 study by the University of Aberdeen Medical School, the salt, calcium, and magnesium in watermelon juice also make it so awesome for rehydration.
– Kombucha is tea fermented with healthy bacteria and yeast. You can buy it ready-made in a variety of flavors or make it at home.
– Green tea is packed with polyphenols. These organic chemicals make up 30% of its content and are known to prevent diseases.
– A glass of skim milk will give you a boost of calcium, Vitamin D, and protein. It’ll also fill you up with just 90 calories.
– Coffee actually does contribute to your H20 supply and won’t do you much harm if you’re dieting. It’s the stuff you add to it that makes you consume excess calories, like fatty cream, sugar, and syrups.

Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz

—————————————————————————————-
Our Social Media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brightside/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brightgram/

5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC

—————————————————————————————-
For more videos and articles visit:
http://www.brightside.me/

You May Also Like