What is the average person walking speed? Actually, humans aren’t that fast. They walk at a humble average speed of 3 mph. But they’re already faster than a lot of other land-inhabiting creatures. For example, insects and other bugs are fast only for their tiny sizes.
Other animals with more comparable sizes to humans, like sloths, koalas, and giant tortoises, are also left far behind. Sloths live in places where it’s too risky to move fast because predators will see them. So, they move at a sluggish 0.15 mph. And giant tortoises clock out at a max of 0.3 mph. But these animals are among the slowest on our planet.
Other videos you might like:
A Plane That Landed with Extremely Speed Ever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzb-fgRaRaY&
23 Albino Animals That Have Rarely Ever Been Seen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NmMW3EcrNg
10 Biggest Sea Dinosaurs That Ever Existed on Earth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFPMKNCT6fo
Which animals can we outrun? 1:25
The fastest running speed ever recorded for a human being 1:55
The top speed you can reach on a bicycle 2:46
The absolute champ of top speeds on this planet 3:11
How fast we can swim 4:21
Octopuses are really fast! 6:04
And what about birds? 7:12
#wildanimals #speed #brightside
– Sloths live in places where it’s too risky to move fast because predators will see them. So, they move at a sluggish 0.15 mph.
– And giant tortoises clock out at a max of 0.3 mph.
– James is really fit, and he’s been preparing for this day his whole life. That’s why 15 mph is just a jog for him, even if it’s the average speed other people run at.
– 28 mph – the fastest running speed ever recorded for a human being. Animals like elephants, squirrels, and even polar bears are stopping to catch their breath behind our speedy friend’s back.
– 40 mph – that’s about the top speed he can reach on a bicycle without the help of a motor. It’s just enough to escape from all bears and canines like jackals, dogs, and wolves.
– The absolute champ of top speeds on this planet – the cheetah. Sprinting through prairies at 75 mph, it’s crucial for these predators as they chase down extremely fast pronghorn antelopes.
– The maximum speed James can hope to achieve without flippers is just 3 mph. That’s barely enough to swim past eels.
– The boat is faster than humpback whales, sea lions, and small fish. But Jimmy Crack Corn is already wanting to up the ante. This time, he hops on a giant cruise liner.
– Its deafeningly roaring engines can accelerate this metal hulk up to 35 mph, leaving behind barracudas, dolphins, and octopuses. Yeah, those eight-legged creatures can swim surprisingly fast at 25 mph!
– The Peregrine Falcon can fly horizontally at an average speed of 56 mph but can bump it up to 69 mph.
– There are even quicker feathered beings, like the Bald Eagle soaring through the air at 75 mph and topping at 99 when it really tries.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: