Every driver knows that having a car is not easy. You have to deal with many little problems all the time. What’s the most efficient way to use your AC in the summer? How to get unstuck from mud or sand? Even if you’re an experienced driver, it never hurts to learn some extra tips you didn’t know before.
#drivingtips #drivinghacks #driverbegginer
💥 By the way, there is a cat hidden in this video. Hint: it’s black! If you can spot our furry little guy, you’re much more attentive than most people! 😽
Other videos you might like:
If You See This On Your Car, Don’t Touch It And Ask for Help! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yCgpCnXyUc
8 Things You’re Doing Wrong When Driving Fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nen9Vdatpik&
Why Police Touch Your Taillight, It’s Extremely Important! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M7OO9NrEzI
Get ahead of another car safely 0:25
Take good care of your wipers 1:07
Use your AC wisely in the summer 2:16
Be careful with your AC in the winter 3:33
Start your car when it’s freezing outside 4:22
Get unstuck from mud or sand 5:05
Pay attention to the wheels 5:53
Take the most out of your car alarm 6:25
Mind the details 7:16
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Every now and then you just have to overtake another car on a narrow two-lane road to get to your destination faster. Whenever you feel like you don’t have enough time to end it, turn back to your lane and not the side of the road.
– Whenever the frost is coming, remove the wiper blades overnight and they won’t freeze to the glass. And finally, never ever run the wipers on a dry windshield. They are meant to be used on a wet surface.
– Imagine it’s a hot summer day, you get in the car that’s been in the sun for hours. But the AC system accumulates toxic substances you don’t want to breath in. So pump out the hot air naturally before you get in the car.
– If you live in climate where seasons do change and winters are snowy and cold, you most likely only use you AC in the summer. If you make it sleep all winter long, you might not be able to turn it back on in the summer. The same is true for the heater, you have to turn it on at least for 30 seconds even in the summer months.
– When it’s below 14 °F outside and you get in your vehicle, don’t try to start it straight away. Before you start it, turn on the high beams for 3 to 5 seconds. It will let you run the current through your system and help the engine start easier.
– In case you get stuck in mud, sand or snow, don’t panic and remember there’s always a way to get out. Deflate the tires letting out about half of the air from them to increase their surface area.
– When you’re driving along a narrow road, and there is a flow of cars going your way, pay attention to their wheels. If you feel like the driver is acting weirdly don’t wait for them to flash the turn signals.
– It’s really smart to keep the remote control apart from the rest of your keys and always keep it in your pocket. Also, don’t activate the Anti Theft mode just for fun.
– It’s pretty obvious that you have to keep your windshield clean, but there are some things you might oversee in this process. You side car windows have rubber molding that you most likely forget to clean.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: