You Share Over Half Your Body With Something Unhuman

Ready for a shock? Only about 43% of you is actually YOU! Your cells and DNA, the stuff that makes you human. The other 57% is microscopic creatures that help you function properly. So no worries, these non-human guests are supposed to be there! There are plenty more incredible body facts to go with that! Like that your brain is about the size of a pillow case if you could spread it all out! Talk about big brain time! ūü߆ūüė≤

#brightside #bodyfacts

Animation is created by Bright Side.

—————————————————————————————-
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/

Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
—————————————————————————————-
Our Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brightside/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brightgram/
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC

Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
https://www.depositphotos.com
https://www.shutterstock.com
https://www.eastnews.ru

—————————————————————————————-
For more videos and articles visit:
http://www.brightside.me/

Our App http://bit.ly/3a4dTr5

You May Also Like